The semi-finals are upon us. England are home safe and sound already, yet play at the Euros will go on apparently. Go figure.
We break down both semi-finals and give our predictions. Plus: Some England and United talk at the end.
Get it while it’s relevant, download available directly on Soundcloud:
Here’s the minutes:
- 0:00:00 Intro, predictions re-cap, England-talk sneaks in
- 0:04:30 Portugal vs Wales; Welsh teamwork vs Portugese defending?
- 0:13:30 Who wins the midfield battle? Ronaldo vs Bale
- 0:24:15 Predictions; bit of history ’68 & ’76
- 0:29:30 Germany vs France; Germany’s tactics and personnel problems
- 0:37:45 How good are France really? Do they have a plan B?
- 0:48:10 Predictions
- 0:53:15 Lessons from England’s exit
- 1:01:00 Time for Rooney to step down? Next manager?
- 1:09:30 Mourinho starts at United
Figo has the predictions for you: