With half the season gone and the FA Cup claiming the weekend it’s the ideal time to take a look at the title race in the Premier League.
Our main focus lies on Manchester, naturally. We ponder Pep’s motives and approach, while rejoicing in United’s good run. (Of course, we always had faith in Mourinho.) The big question, though, is: With a Top 4 finish now looking reasonable for United, what two sides would they overtake by season’s end?
Here are the minutes in case you want to jump around:
- 02:00 Can Burnley plan for PL football in 2017/18?
- 06:30 What sort of impact will Joey Barton have at Turf Moor?
- 08:30 Is this the Man Utd of old?
- 12:30 Will we see Memphis Depay again for Man Utd?
- 16:00 Can Man Utd sneek into the top 4? What competition will they prioritize?
- 20:30 Do Arsenal suddendly have grit?
- 23:00 Is there defeatism setting in for the blue part of Manchester?
- 29:00 Are City a fairweather side?
- 33:00 Can Tottenham push for the title?
- 38:00 Quick prediction game update
- 40:00 Can Liverpool sustain their form?
- 45:30 Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
- 52:00 Top 4 “predictions”
- Retro Recap: 10-Man City Stun Spurs, Tottenham vs Man City - 15. October 2017
- Retro Recap: When Ron Met Roo, Man United vs Everton - 8. October 2017
- Retro Recap: Henry Puts Nerazzurri To The Sword, Inter vs Arsenal - 1. October 2017
- Retro Recap: Nedved Dominates Rematch, Milan vs Juventus - 24. September 2017
- Retro Recap: Aimar Schools Torres, Atletico Madrid vs Valencia CF - 17. September 2017