We didn’t find any postcards from Big Sam in the mail and concluded we were not invited to join the England squad during the international break. Instead we sat down and recapped the last few weeks of matches and overall goingons in the Premier League: Contenders for titles and relegation places assemble!
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- 0:00:00 Intro
- 0:01:30 Are Sunderland doomed already?
- 0:09:00 Can Stoke, West Ham avoid the relegation battle?
- 0:12:30 Too early to count anybody out of the relegation battle?
- 0:15:45 Have City been found out? Or is everybody overreacting?
- 0:19:45 Can Arsenal, Tottenham sustain their form? Wenger to ride off into the sunset?
- 0:22:00 Could this be Liverpool’s year?
- 0:25:45 Will the CL be Leicester’s competition this season?
- 0:29:00 How are our pre-season predictions faring so far?
- 0:34:00 Where are Man United headed? Would Rooney make the club’s All-Time XI?
- 0:40:00 Are Burnley able to grind out more results?
- 0:45:00 Should England just shut up shop at this point? Who should take over anyway?
- 0:55:30 How is Oliver Burke doing in Leipzig?
- 1:01:30 Has the time come for Hamburg to go down? Who are the alternatives?
- 1:11:00 Movie minute, or TV rather: Westworld
If you like what you hear, give us a like over on Facebook!
Here’s a random match for your enjoyment, Ajax vs. Milan in the European Cup final 1968/69:
- Retro Recap: 10-Man City Stun Spurs, Tottenham vs Man City - 15. October 2017
- Retro Recap: When Ron Met Roo, Man United vs Everton - 8. October 2017
- Retro Recap: Henry Puts Nerazzurri To The Sword, Inter vs Arsenal - 1. October 2017
- Retro Recap: Nedved Dominates Rematch, Milan vs Juventus - 24. September 2017
- Retro Recap: Aimar Schools Torres, Atletico Madrid vs Valencia CF - 17. September 2017